[THIN] Re: Thin Clients

I've been using thin clients from Automation Control Products - ACP for
about a year and a half. Form what I understand they are amongst the
cheapest out there and have been working very well.

List: I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else has been using ACP thin
clients as well....

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan K [mailto:newave@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 9:22 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Thin Clients

Not to bring this subject up again but I was reading through the
archives and I haven't figured out if there was a consensus on which
thin client is the best to get.  I was looking at Windows Magazine and
Neoware's ThinStar won the aware for best client.  Just wondering if
everyone would agree or should I be looking at something else.

As well when we decide on a thin client is there anything on the Citrix
servers I need to do so that the client can connect?

thanks for your help in advance,

Jonathan