[THIN] Re: Thin Client recommendation

  • From: Brian Delaney <brian.delaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:49:57 -0400

IF you find a disk less station that uses Citrix and USB let me know!

Minero Hector B DLVA wrote:

Hi all,  we are looking to replace our current Thin clients (Linux Neowares)
and would like to know what everyone recommends.
We are looking for the Thin clients to support the following:

a. Must be a Diskless workstation
b. Provide USB support
c. Provide CAC Reader support (Smart cards)
e. Support PXE.

Wish List:
d. DVI inputs
e. USB keyboard, mouse support

I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Hector.-
_________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859
Fax:(540)653-8575

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client’s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.