[THIN] Re: The biggest citrix farm...

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:00:55 -0600

Well.

Lets see what I have heard OF and what I have seen (not designs now, real
production)

Biggest I have ever SEEN was a 350 server farm. Larger environment than that
(many farms) but that was the biggest single farm in the org.
Next largest was about 250, then a 200. those are the top 3 as farm as
single farm size.

Largest on PAPER (vapor farms) 450. Again farms not total environment.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server

RapidApp, Chicago