From: Angus Macdonald [mailto:Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 March 2003 10:39
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: That annoying message when you start a full-screen
citrix desktop session

It happens for us when anyone starts a seamless desktop session from any
flavour of Windows. I've just tried it from my desktop using client ver 910
(you think yours is old??). The window that pops up is called "ICA Seamless
Host Agent" and now that I've tabbed back to Windows it's still on the
screen, so that's answered the question about whether it's coming form the
server or the client! I'll try some other clients now. Perhaps I could even
fire up resource hacker - that'd be a bit hardcore for Tuesday.

Thanks
Angus