[THIN] Re: That annoying message when you start a full-screen citrix desktop session

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:16:13 -0500

Try http://thethin.net/wtslaunch.zip for that.
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Angus Macdonald
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 9:57 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: That annoying message when you start a full-screen
citrix desktop session

I may have edited the wrong thing! I found another screen size setting (in
the properties for the individual connection) and it seems to be fine now. I
also updated to the 985 client. Must downgrade again for further testing.
Now to stop it hanging with a blank screen when users logout of the new
shell.......

Thanks for all the advice. I'm on top of it now.
Angus