[THIN] Re: Test

LOL...I guess they've decided you're dangerous

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark Turner [mailto:CTurner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 4:00 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Test

Test... What a pain. The secure system is encrypting all of my messages =
:=3D
( I might have to move the list to a personal web mail.

CT

**********************************
Clark Turner
Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ
IS Dept.  602-864-5656
cturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
***********************************

The information in this E-mail message is confidential and for=3D20
the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the=3D20
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any=3D20
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this information=3D20
is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in=3D20
error, please notify the sender immediately.  Blue Cross and=3D20
Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates=3D20
are not responsible for errors, omissions or personal comments=3D20
in this E-mail message.
**
This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your =
server capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the =
number of users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of =
servers you have to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian =
software allows the terminal server to support more applications and =
more concurrentusers. Download your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=3DUS-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewslet=
terEM
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM