[THIN] Re: Terminal services profile path

  • From: "Dez" <Dez_is@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:8:2 +0000

Is this spreadsheet going up on the site somewhere? If not, I'd like one too :)

cheers
Chris

======== At 2002-12-12, 10:12:00 Rob den Mulder wrote: ========

Hi Ruud,

I'd like a copy, please!

greets,
Rob

I got a spreadsheet (Excel) which we use to this (and a lot more). I can
mail it to you offline if you like

Regards,
=20
Ruud Bransen
Databalk bv
www.databalk.nl
www.diskis.nl
=20

   Onze e-mail disclaimer kunt u vinden op: http://www.ictivity.nl/discla=
imer/email
                  ** Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op computerviruss=
en **
set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link