[THIN] Re: Terminal Services causing machines to reboot.....

  • From: "Bollman, Mike" <MBollman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:16:23 -0600

We have see this before with TS in remote admin mode and we tracked it
down to NAV.

Checkout this article and see if it relates to your problem:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-security.nsf/529c2f9adcf33a1088
256e22005026f1/10eaa5fc1148e6f888256bf40056e227?OpenDocument&prod=Symant
ec%20AntiVirus%20Corporate%20Edition&ver=9.0&src=ent&pcode=sav_ce&dtype=
corp&svy=&prev=&miniver=savce_9.0

Also, what is the BSOD code if any given?

Mike Bollman
Network Engineer
Enterprise Products
mbollman@xxxxxxxxx