[THIN] Re: Taskbar and minimized windows --- WHERE DID THEY G O?

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 01 Aug 2002 12:21:37 -0500

Having problems with mail server, so forgive me if I sent out my
question more than once.

The problem is with ALL apps, they just won't show on the taskbar. We us
neoware devices with WinCE, I also use the Linux client ver# 6.30.1052
which also displays the problem. But the funny thing is, if I log in as
administrator using either the neoware or my Linux box, it works just
fine. So maybe it is something in the GPO settings. So I looked at that
and can't seem to find any info on "minimized windows".