[THIN] Re: Tarantella anyone?

  • From: "Ron Jameson" <rjameson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:29:05 -0500

This is what we are using now to help.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrew Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 5:01 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Tarantella anyone?

Could try the "lite" version :)
http://threadmaster.tripod.com/

Although its not mentioned how its being throttled at the moment? (Could
well be the same thing, but manually i guess?)

Andrew
--o--

>>> techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 28/07/04 10:54:56 >>>
Have you tried AppSense Performance Manager? It gives you quite a lot of
control over how users and apps can use the CPU. Too bad thoough, that
if AppSense resolves the problem, it costs you more money (last time I
looked it was around $1500 a server) because some Creative Solutions
programmer can't do his job right.