[THIN] Re: Takes Files a Long Time to Open:

Its not that you are opening a file via ica i.e. the mapping is connecting
via ica to a drive your local device rather than mapping directly from the
session?

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Pat Coughlin
Sent: 23 September 2008 04:28
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Takes Files a Long Time to Open:

Did you publish the individual applications or did you publish a whole
desktop?

Patrick Coughlin

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Joe Howsmon <joehowsmon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have an issue that I've been battling with for some time now.  I was
hoping someone could throw me in the right direction.  We just upgraded to
Xenapp 4.5, on 2003 standard edition servers.   After publishing all
necessary applications everything seemed to be working fine until I tried to
open some documents on my shared home drive.  It took a good 10 seconds just
to open a single document going through ICA as well as Windows Explorer.
Everything seems to work great through an RDP connection.  Any ideas would
be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Joe A. Howsmon

Howsmon Distributing Company, Inc.