[THIN] TWI parameters

  • From: Wood Andrew <andy.wood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thinlist (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:43:06 -0000

I've got an issue with an application (Global Topic) running in seamless
mode - on W2kSP3  with XPSP2.

Essentially, the app launches a window that acts as a taskbar, which then
allows the user to launch child windows.

When a user launches a child window  then clicks on another window/desktop
the child window disappears. This only happens with a seamless connection -
if the app is in a desktop or a fixed window then its fine.

There is information in the release notes for SP2 wrt to modiying the key:
HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Citrix/wfshell/TWI
And adding a 'Type' value of x400
Plus there were some notes in the forum wrt using SPY++ to create exceptions
for each window. All to no avail :(
Does anyone know of a document that details what the Type flags do so that I
could go through some additional settings?
TIA

Andrew Wood.
Technical Consultant.
Sx3, Boldon, Tyne and Wear, UK

--
This correspondence is confidential and is solely for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,

No warranty is given that this correspondence is free from any virus. In
keeping with good computer practice, you should ensure that it is actually
virus free. E-mail messages may be subject to delays, non-delivery and
unauthorised alterations therefore, information expressed in this message is
not given or endorsed by Sx3 unless otherwise notified by our duly authorised
representative independent of this message.

Sx3 is a trading name of Service and Systems Solutions Limited, a limited
company registered in Northern Ireland under number NI 32979 whose registered
office is at 120, Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 5HT.

-- Type: text/html

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.