[THIN] Re: TSCALE or Appsense

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:43:09 -0500

I guess another angle of this is if Appsense did invent it first in
another county (ie the UK) and has the patent for it in that country
what's happens then.  Not a patent law expert but seems a bit
crappy....Maybe that is why Appsense seems to be sold more in UK than
anything else.  Be interesting to see if/when patents were filed in what
country and by whom....

Malcolm