[THIN] TS Licensing Question

  • From: Gary Williams <gjwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:04:23 +0000

Hi Guys,

I've been lurking on this list for a while and have found it very useful. I
am hoping you can help me with a problem I've got.

I work for a large multi-national company with Citrix/TS servers all over
the world, they all connect back to a central 2003 TS license server which I
am looking to upgrade to 2008 R2.
The problem that I have run into is that there is no definitive list of
which servers connect to obtain their licenses from this license server.
Does anyone on this list know how I can identify a list of servers that have
connected to a particular license server?

Also does anyone have any gotchas that I should know about for a 2003 ->
2008 R2 license server upgrade?

Cheers

Gary