[THIN] TS Licensing

Servers : WIndows 2000 SP3
Our 90 day evaluation period expired and we activated the TS licenses on the
license server.

We have now found that our Wyse terminal users are receiving the error
"connection reset by peer" with the error code 1004 in the event log.  It
appears as if the server is not allocating licenses to the Wyse clients.
However, when I check in Terminal Services Licensing all of the Wyse
terminals have a license allocated with todays date.

The W2K clients are okay, I haven't check W9X clients yet.

Does anyone have an idea about this one?

TIA

Dan
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee.
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may
be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete
the message and any attachments and notify the sender of mis-delivery.
Any use or disclosure of the contents is unauthorised and may be unlawful.
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law.