[THIN] TS Licensing

  • From: "Jim Medeiros" <jmedpc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:58:10 -0400

We recently installed a new MS TS Licensing service.  We activated our licenses
and eventually turned off the old TS Licensing service on the old server.  It
has been a few weeks now and still none of our clients have received a license
from the new server.  I found a utility (script) that you can run on your TS
servers to determine (and change) your current TS License server that it is
using.  All our Citrix servers are pointing to the new server when I run this
script, but still no users are getting licenses from it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this?  We noticed
(before that change) that several client licenses were about to expire so we
would expect that some licenses would have been issued by now.  However, when I
look at TS licensing it shows that 0 have been issued.

Thank you,

Jim