[THIN] Re: THIN] WYSE vs. NeoWare

  • From: "Lich, Brian M" <blich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:18:04 -0500

That's very interesting.  Are you currently using it?  If so, are you
seeing good results?  Basically, we have one app (a patient management
system) that will be deployed through Citrix.  These clients will be
mounted next to our dental chairs.  So we don't need anything
extravagant.

Thanks for the link!
Brian