[THIN] T5500 BIOS Upgrade

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:32:27 -0500

Hi All -

I am attempting to upgrade a t5500 bios, version 1.07, to 1.10b using
altiris. However, the pxe bootworks seems to be taking up to much of the
conventional memory and awdflash.exe, says there is insufficient memory.

Short of upgrading via a USB flash, which would require a manual touch for
300+ terminals in different locations, I am at a loss.

Has anyone successfully upgraded a t5000 BIOS via PXE?

Thanks.

Jesse
This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com