[THIN] Re: Sync offline folders over ICA

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:54:37 -0500

I would not want it connect directly to the logon process as on Citrix
that is slow enough. Also I might just want to quickly logon to Citrix
and check my email or use my accounting app without having a performance
loss while my files sync.  So I was thinking something like the
Briefcase might be ideal as the user can sync when we wants to sync.
Maybe we can call it the "Citrix Briefcase".

Are you interested in using this yourself?

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator