[THIN] Re: Symbol bar code scanners

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 11:09:04 +1200

alright, I'm close - map com3: to \\client\com1 <file://client/com1>: and
try it, it tries to connect, the scanner thinks it transmitted, but the log
file gets gobbly-gook in it and the file doesn't come over. If I connect via
mstsc & map the com ports - works great.

So perhaps my new question should be, how can I make citrix map com ports
like mstsc maps com ports?