[THIN] Re: Survey: What management software are you using to manage Intel vPro machines

*Wow, *
*I thought I would get at least one comment on this but apparently no one is
playing with this yet or something. I want the ability to wake up multiple
laptops (not wired) for updating on a scheduled basis. I can do it one at a
time with the AMT web page for each vPro but that of course will be timely.
*

*I'd like to see this incorporated into some of the different management
products out there. It is a real opportunity for some software vendors to
make a few extra bucks. Do you hear me VisionApp? ; )*

*Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com*