[THIN] Survey: What management software are you using to manage Intel vPro machines

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:38:03 -0400

*Hi All,*
*The Intel vPro chipset has been around for a few years now.  We are
researching/testing this technology especially for laptops.  The i5 and i7
now have the ability to wirelessly wake a laptop on lan as long as it is not
in sleep mode and it is plugged into power. *
**
*The question I have is what software are you using to manage the AMT bios
enterprise wide and a web link to it would be helpful. Any pros and cons
also would be good. I'll culminate the links and try and write something up
about it if possible. *
**
*Regards,*
*Jim Kenzig