[THIN] Re: Streaming MYOB

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:53:20 +1000

Warren, I woudl be eternally grateful!!!

Its Windows 2003 Standard SP2
XenApp 5.0 (4.5 Fp1 or whatever it is) Enterprise

Profiler 1.2

Myob Premier 12

I can get it to profile successfully and to stream it to other servers, and
launching it with RADERUN or even publishign and running so far works fine,
however upon trying to get the application to open a MYOB database we get
"initilisation error" . WHen profiled "relaxed security" was used (after full
security) to no avail...

Naturally without isolating/profiling the program it works fine.

I am thinking its a simple rule somewhere that i just need to relax to allow
the program OUT to access its database files. . but not quite sure what to set?

Interestingly enough I cant access the 'clearwater' database contained within
the profile either, still comes up with the same message.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

James

scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:39:34 +1000
> From: caditc@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [THIN] Re: Streaming MYOB
>
> Hi James
>
> Let me know the environment you are running under (OS etc) and I'll get one
> of my staff to run
> up a test in our big in-house sand pit. We have many clients that run MYOB 12
> and we
> successfully stream it. Just let me know what the environment is and I'll be
> happy to provide our
> install docs. Unlike those other Aussie integrators, we solve things
> ourselves instead of waiting
> for Citrix support to solve our problems.
> --
> Warren Simondson
>
> Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd
>
> Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au
>

> Quoting James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>

> > Has anyone had any luck streaming (to server) MYOB Premier version
> > 12?
> >
> > We have configured it for streaming and it is crashing / halting the
> > streaming when it gets to the clearwater database file?

> //www.freelists.org/list/thin
> Follow ThinList on Twitter
> http://twitter.com/thinlist
> Thin List discussion is now available in blog format at:
> http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
> Thinlist MOBILE Feed
> http://thinlist.net/mobile

Looking to move somewhere new this winter? Let ninemsn property help
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT