[THIN] Re: Streaming Applications

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:50:40 -0500

it works pretty well.  But if you are expecting it to be softgrid you are
going to be disappointed and need to go find your nearest friendly reseller
and buy Softgrid.

It is a similar product. I have not used Softgrid myself but I found the
application streaming in Presentation Server to be robust enough and easy to
use enough for my needs.

I am sure someone on this list has used both and can speak up as to the pros
and cons of each.  My understanding is that they are about even save for one
or two features one has over the other.

Greg