[THIN] Re: Strange problem

  • From: "Alken, Dave" <Dave.Alken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:32:26 +0100

what driver version are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikael Johnsen [mailto:mjo@xxxxxx]
Sent: donderdag 19 december 2002 17:06
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Strange problem

I have a BIG problem which is solved in a strange way but this is not good
enough

I have 2 Windows 2000 Advanced server with SP3 Terminal Servers, they both
have an Intel Gigabit netcard installed and are connected to an Intel
Gigabit Switch.

2 day's ago one server stopped responding and the sessions hang, even if you
tried to log on locally it hang with blue screen after logging on.

The solution was to take the netcabel out of the netcard and plug it in
again

Today it happened again same procedure as last time netcabel in and out and
it was the same server failing

Do you guy's have any idea's, I also have a case running with MS but they
don't have responded yet

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Mikael Johnsen
Systemadministrator / System Administrator

PBJ Consult A/S
Roholmsvej 10G
DK-2620 Albertslund
Phone: +45 43 62 74 00, Fax: +45 43 62 74 24
Email: mailto:mjo@xxxxxx, Homepage: http://www.pbj.dk