[THIN] Strange old problem

I know this is probably going to be a shot in the dark, but it's worth it.
:)  I'm wondering if someone can help me out.  I have 2 NT4 Terminal Server
Edition, SP6 running Metaframe 1.8 SP2 over in the UK.  I don't know too
much about these servers, except that they are quite old and decrepit, and
we are beginning to experience problems.  We have been able to solve most of
them, but the strangest one is that every time I try to open the Citrix
Server Administration application, it crashes.  It says it's generating a
Dr. Watson, but no error ever forms.  There's no associated error message,
it just says <error>.

Has anyone out there seen this?  We can't reinstall the software, as we no
longer have 1.8 on CD, and we don't know where the licenses are for these
older machines, either.  Unfortunately, I have to get them limping along as
I argue my way through our Applications department that we really do need
Citrix and need to upgrade it NOW, or else.  So if anyone has any pointers
for me on where to look to solve this problem, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper
Peregrine Systems, Inc.