From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of George Yobst
Sent: Wed 29/12/2004 6:20 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Strange Printer Issue !

By the message, I'd try to reinstall (and overwrite existing files) those
printer drivers on the 2 servers.   -George

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:24:50 -0600, Mark Guzzo <mark.guzzo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Happy New Year !!
>
> OK,
> I seem to be having an issue with two of my servers. When a user tries
> to print to a printer, they get the "Page failed to print" error. The
> thing is if they are on any of the other servers, they print just fine
> to that printer. There are NO errors in the Event Log, there seems to
> be no way of tracing this down. It does not seem like it's just on
> type of driver either. As it happens with Lexmark 1255 (MS), and HP
> LaserJet 4. All the servers are the same, setup the same way.
>
> I have included a screenshot of the error. god I hope someone knows
> something, as I have tried to fix this for three days and I'm felling
> defeated :-(
>
> Running Windows 2000/SP4 , CitrixXP FR2/SP3
>
> TIA
>
> Mark

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus
http://www.seamlessplanet.com

This e-mail, including all attachments, may be confidential or privileged.
Confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been
sent to you in error.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received it in
error please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of this e-mail and any attachments.  All liability for direct and
indirect loss arising from this e-mail and any attachments is hereby disclaimed
to the extent permitted by law.