[THIN] Strange Lotus Notes Display Problem

  • From: "Richard D Sun" <rsun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:22:41 -0400

We've got Lotus Notes 5.0.10 running on a Windows 2000 Terminal Server SP2.

When we connect to the Terminal Server with the Microsoft Terminal Server
client when we try to open this document we get a "cannot create bitmap"
error, however when we connect to the Terminal Server with the Citrix ICA
Client, the document opens just fine.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Richard D. Sun 孫達
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
mailto:rsun@xxxxxxxxxx (preferred)
Tel: (410)506-4167, Fax: (410)506-4400