[THIN] Re: Starting it all over

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:29:01 -0700

We have Blades that come with 1 ATA drive and an HBA.  We boot from the
SAN, but keep the swap file on the local drive.  We figured that being a
single drive (the HBA takes the place of the second drive) we didn't
want any data or OS stuff on it.  The swap file works great there and we
also use it for just temporary storage space for us.