[THIN] Re: Startbuilder?

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:07:22 -0800

PN Agent in NOT meant to be installed on a MetaFrame server.  You will
need to install the PN Agent Pass-through Client.  If you did not do
this during install then you will need to go into Add/Remove program and
click the MetaFrame entry to add it in.   That version will work just
fine on the console and through a session.

Check out the following Citrix support article for more information:
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=118&entryID=4
608&fromSearchPage=true

DB