[THIN] Startbuild and Folder Rediredtion

  • From: Keith Anthony <mutantgoat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:28:01 -0500

I am installing Startbuild 2.0a on our new windows 2003 Metaframe XPe
FR3 servers.  Our environment is a combination of windows 2000 and
2003 AD controllers.  I am having trouble getting the startmenu and
desktop folder redirtection to work using an OU GPO.  It works fine on
our old W2k Metaframe server.  In the old GPO I used the path
%USERPROFILE%\sb2startmenu, but this doesn't work on the new GPO or
server.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks in
advance!
http://www.seamlessplanet.com