[THIN] Spybot

I followed the discussion about using SpyBot on TS servers. I'm to install it
tonight, so I have a few questions
1. Is the installation straight forward using Add/Remove Programs?
2. I also downloaded the script mentioned in the debat, how do I use it?
3. Shouldn't Spybot also scan the users profiles on my file server also (for
cookies and such)?

Thanks

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Mikael Johnsen
Systemadministrator / System Administrator

PBJ Consult A/S
Roholmsvej 12A
DK-2620 Albertslund
Phone: +45 43 62 74 00, Fax: +45 43 62 74 24
Email: mailto:mjo@xxxxxx, Homepage: http://www.pbj.dk

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html