From:   Matt Kosht [mailto:matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent:   Friday, December 06, 2002 11:57 AM
To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [THIN] Re: Spoolsv consumes high CPU

I just did that no difference (I should have thought of that before
asking =3D
it).  It isn't print speed really, it's the load speed of a PDF in =3D
acrobat.

  More background on that is that an acrobat plug-in (CreateForm) is =3D
called to merge in graphical elements (check signatures, logos,etc.)  =
=3D
Normally I can load a pdf in <3 secs consistently, now its > 5 minutes
for =3D
the same pdfs and process. =3D20

Maybe the spooler and the acrobat load problem have nothing to do with =
=3D
each other. I would like to rule out spooler as it shouldn't be
sustaining =3D
50% CPU for long periods of time.

>>> roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx 12/06/02 11:44AM >>>

Easiest way to tell is to pull the bandwidth restriction, have someone
log on and print a pdf and see what happens.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=3D3D20
RapidApp