[THIN] Re: Spam:Peoplesoft on Citrix

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:44:50 -0700

Ok, so I put the net use commands in the usrlogn2.cmd file.  It runs, but
now it kicks me right out whenever I log in!

The cmd file contains:

Net use m: \\server\share
Net use n: \\server\share

I can't fix it, cuz now I can't stay logged into the server.  It also kicks
me right out of the published app without running it.  Any ideas???

Thanks,

Jennifer