[THIN] Some users compain of slowness (at logon)

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:02:06 -0400

I have been receiving a few reports that users complain the system is
slow. I check CPU and it seems ok. I shadowed on user and they seem to
have gotten stuck on Citrix screen running logon scripts although the
logon script box had closed. I noticed that the stuisrv.exe process was
running. I logged the user off and then back on and everything was fine.

Over the last month or more I have had reports of users freezing at the
logon script. It doesn't appear to be logon script related. Anyone seen
anything like this?

Network Manager