[THIN] Re: Slightly OT: SQL Redundancy

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:18:06 -0700

Thanks,

Did you implement replicated SAN?  One of the sore spots is despite the
current SAN having all redundant controllers, multi-path, switches, etc. It
still became unavailable due a stupid bug in the logging agent on the
brocade switches.  Taking down, not just one, but ALL of the fibre switches
that connect to the storage unit.

Joe