From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joe Shonk
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:55 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Slightly OT: SQL Redundancy

Hello,

What a success (or failure) has the group encountered in making SQL
servers Highly Available?  Either through clustering (Microsoft or
third-party) or replicated partners.  We are looking to move the Citrix
DataStore and a few application databases to a HA solution, while
minimizing the impact to farm in event an HA partner goes down.

Joe