[THIN] Short time Listener, First time caller

  • From: "NICKLAS, ROBERT" <RNICKLAS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:45:52 -0700

I have just started with Citrix not to long ago, we are running W2k sp2 and
Citrix XPe fr2. In the event log our published applications are getting this
popup message. Any ideas where to start looking. It does this on more then
one server and with different apps also.

Event ID: 26 / Application popup: Preactor Protect:
PrSetupEx.exe-Application Error: The instruction at "0x77e84310" referenced
memory at "0x00000013". The memory could not be "written"

Robert Nicklas