[THIN] Re: Setting up Printing in Metaframe...

  • From: "Steve Rance" <steve.rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:46:07 +0100

Yeap...

Basically we have a number of network printers (like HP8150's), we then =
have a number of colour printers, in some cases these are networked =
(mostly HP Deskjet cp1700's with Jet direct boxes), but we also have =
smaller Deskjet's (895CXi, 950, etc) on the back of users PC's.  Upto 5 =
or 6 people in the same office will print to these smaller Deskjet =
printers, as well as to the networked HP8150's.