[THIN] Re: Setting User Directories

  • From: Jim Hathaway <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:38:56 -0700

custom login script looking for an environmental variable that is setup on
your one server . . .

Something like

IF "%WTS%" == "yes" GOTO HOME

:NOHOME
Net use h: /delete

:HOME
Net use h: /home

This is really simplistic, but making an environmental variable on your TS
servers should allow your login scripting to be more machine specific.

That or you could try Kix scripting . . .http:\\www.kixtart.org A much more
robust scripting solution. Definatly play around with this a bit on test
machines before rolling it out to all users.