[THIN] Re: Session disconnects not removing

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:22:53 -0500

I understood what you were asking.

I just spent the last 30 minutes running Sysinternals Process Explorer.
If I close all processes running for a user, except winlogon, the
disconnect still sticks and all the threads under that process are in a
wait state.  I not real clear what I'm looking at in this tool,  but
nothing jump out as the culprit.

Jennifer Henske