[THIN] Re: Server upgrade

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:49:35 -0700

VMWare?

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Teague
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:16 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Server upgrade

Unfortunately this is not an option right now, I am going to be
re-assessing some of the servers in the network and I am going to use
one of those for a separate citrix server, but we are a small company,
and the network was setup before I got here, we only have 8 servers for
the whole company and 4 of those are tied up in development, 1 for
support , 1 for training, 1 for exchange and 1 as my
web-interface/intranet server.