[THIN] Re: Server spec's

  • From: "Webster" <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:18:07 -0500

Others may have a different experience but, in modern servers, I have never
seen a XenApp server starved for processor.  But I do like having the biggest,
baddest @$$ servers my customer's money can buy! :)

I would _guess_ that a future version of XenApp _may_ use less processor
because of _potential_ changes to the core of the product.  But that is just a
WAG on my part. :)

Webster