[THIN] Server reboots, but won't allow logins

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:11:55 -0600

Windows 2003
MPS 3.0 w/hotfix MPSE300W2K3R01
Hotfix 842506 installed (the Windows 2003 tsshutdn hotfix).

I still have occasions where the system does not allow remote logins
after a reboot where I've done a "change login /disable" followed by a
"change login /enable", then a tsshutdn. I verified that winlogon.exe
has the proper version as listed in the 842506 hotfix.

Anyone else have ideas as to what is going on?