[THIN] Re: Server logons disabled - automatically?

The auto reboot will disable logins (The default is one hour) one hour
before the reboot.

I see this occasionally myself. I find that they are typically the
same culprits and disable / enabling auto-reboot on them fixes the
issue.

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:24 AM, James Scanlon
<James.Scanlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have citrix servers disabling their logons WITHOUT admin changes
> We have the configuration logging enabled, and after the evening reboots we
> can come in and have as many as 2 servers (of 12) that have disabled their
> logons, and the logging reports show that no one has logged in the AMC and
> changed this..
>
> We checked the health monitoring and actions in the AMC and set all the
> tests and actions to notify only.. (xml test was set to remove servers on 1
> failed attempt)
>
> Any one else got any ideas?.... :)
>
> Cheers
>
> ______________________________________
>
> James P Scanlon
> Wintel Analyst
> E james.scanlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> C. Hoare & Co. | 37 Fleet Street | London EC4P 4DQ
> T +44 (0)20 7353 4522 | F +44 (0)20 7353 4521
> D +44 (0)20 3192 7525

> C. Hoare & Co. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
> Authority with registration no. 122093. The FSA’s address is 25, The North
> Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS.
>
> Registered in England no. 240822. Registered office 37 Fleet St, London,
> EC4P 4DQ
>

> Confidentiality Disclaimer:
>
> This message and attachments are confidential and may be privileged, and are
> sent for the personal attention of the addressee(s). If you are not the
> intended addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is
> unauthorised. Information transmitted by email may be intercepted, lost,
> destroyed, corrupted or delayed and as a result, C. Hoare & Co. do not
> accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
> message. If you would like to confirm the contents of this email, please
> request a hard copy version.
>

> If the contents of this message are of a personal nature, the email will
> have been sent in a personal capacity and not on behalf of C. Hoare & Co.
>

> Monitoring/Viruses:
>
> C. Hoare & Co. may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with
> current legislation. Although emails are screened for viruses, C. Hoare &
> Co. cannot guarantee that any transmissions will be virus free.

http://www.freelists.org/list/thin
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist