[THIN] Re: Send to problem

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:05:50 -0700 (PDT)

No the issue most likely is that they do not have access set up to the mail
program you are using on the server.  (Outlook/Outtlook Express) or that the
Mapi key in the registry has gotten corrupt or security on it is not set.

Easiest fix is to do with no users on the server performa a change user
/install from a command prompt and run the process or trying to do a send to
under an administrator account and then do a change user /execute . Should fix
it right up.

  JK

Michel Roth <mrdizzz@ wrote:
  Problably the one of the SendTo items has a reference to a problematic
location (corrupted program, unreachable network location, location unreachable
by means of NTFS permissions)

Take a look at the sendto folder in the appropriate folder:
%userprofile%\SendTo

Regards,
Michel.

  On 4/19/06, PEPIN Samuel <sp@> wrote:        Hi everybody,

  I have an issue since i installed citrix PS4.
  When my users right click a file in the explorer and choose send to recipient
option explorer hang.
  Users are unable to see there desktop.
  I must stop the explorer process and restart them.

  Any idea?

  Thanks.

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group