[THIN] Scripting Help Needed for Migration

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:05:14 -0600

I have hundred of users with NT roaming user profiles and I am migrating to
2003 and forcing them to create a new profile.  I need to create a script to
be able to detect and copy any MS Office (.doc, .xls, etc) files that were
inadvertently saved anywhere in their NT profile
(<servername>\profiles\<%username%>) and copy them to their User Home
Directory share (<servername>\users\<%username%>)

Being that I am challenged in this area, can a scripting guru out there help
me out?  Thank you!

This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com