[THIN] Re: Script question

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:17:05 +1100

TSRUNLOGOFF will do what you need. Free from Ctrl-Alt-Del It Consultancy.
http://www.ctrl-alt-
del.com.au/CAD_TSUtils.htm

If this doesn't do what you need, dro me a line and I'll write a bit of code
the allows a sequence of
multiple commands to execute in a specific order after the previous application
close. This is what
TSRUNLOGOFF does but it only handles two executables at the moment.

- TSRunLogoff is a command-line utility to run a single application from one
command with the
additional function to run a logoff script upon exiting the initial
application.

This utility was written to allow a single call to launch an application in its
own process, and on
closing that application, a logoff script is executed to perform additional
clean up tasks or post
application processes. TSRunLogoff with its parameters can exist as a shortcut
on the desktop, can
be run in a script, or published as a single application.

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au