[THIN] Re: Script question

  • From: Andrew <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:05:06 +0000

If it's a published app wouldn't you be running the script minimized?

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2010, at 17:11, "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Agreed… xcopy is better and also the start command should have a Tit le specified (as you also corrected). Even if it is “”.

Joe

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie

Hi Andrew,

have tried this and it still gets the 2nd copy of the config file.

does the /wait command mean wait till IE launches before continuing with the script of wait for a period of time before launching ?

Ronnie

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Wood

Does this help? e.g.

---

copy <source> <dest>

start /wait iexplore http://www.bbc.co.uk

copy <source> <dest

---

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Subject: [THIN] Script question

Hi

I am publishing a cmd file to copy a file to the users profile and then run IE.

My question is how can I copy the original file back to the users application after IE runs.

I have tried to put the copy command at the end but IE hasn't opened with the settings from the first file.

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
This document is intended solely for the named addressee. The information contained in the pages is confidential and contains legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.