[THIN] Re: Script question

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:38:50 -0000

Jim not sure if I follow here should I use the launchIT from within the
script or publish Launch it because when I publish LaunchIt with the CMD
file it fails

________________________________

                From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie

                Hi Andrew,

                have tried this and it still gets the 2nd copy of the
config file.

                does the /wait command mean wait till IE launches before
continuing with the script of wait for a period of time before launching
?

                Ronnie

________________________________

                From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Wood

                Does this help? e.g.

                ---

                copy <source> <dest>

                start /wait iexplore http://www.bbc.co.uk
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/>

                copy <source> <dest

                ---

                From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie
                Subject: [THIN] Script question

                Hi

                I am publishing a cmd file to copy a file to the users
profile and then run IE.

                My question is how can I copy the original file back to
the users application after IE runs.

                I have tried to put the copy command at the end but IE
hasn't opened with the settings from the first file.

                Visit our website : www.ltai.ie <http://www.ltai.ie/>

                Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered
in Ireland. Reg. No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.

                Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited.
Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road,
Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

                The information in this email and in any attachments is
recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your
systems and notify the sender by return email. You should not read,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use this email or its
contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

                Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
                This document is intended solely for the named
addressee.  The information contained in the pages is confidential and
contains legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and
email. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you.